New Patient Registration
The practice area covers a radius of 3 miles. Please follow the steps below to register as a new patient:
- Complete relevant section in medical card and leave at reception.
- UK patients complete HSC/R1 (forms available at reception)
- Non UK patients complete HSC/R1 (forms available at reception)
- Please bring one form of photographic identification and proof of address (ie bank statement/utility bill)
- MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO BE REGISTERED
Guide to GP Services
The Royal College of General Practitioners has produced a useful guide for patients about the services on offer at GP Surgeries and how to access them. You can download the guide below.
A Patient Guide to GP Services